Recovery, transportation, servicing and more
Every year, Lantern manages over 200,000 vehicle movements for our thousands of clients, who vary from individual subscribers to large scale multi-fleet operators.
Since we were established as a family firm in 1966, it has been our philosophy to always say ‘yes’ to our customers. And with a huge range of facilities available, along with a wealth of experience which is genuinely second-to-none, we feel confident that we can say ‘yes’ to you too – whatever your individual requirements.
Our services include
• Roadside breakdown assistance & recovery
• Plant and Heavy plant transportation
• On-Site servicing – we come to you
• Multi car and truck movements
• Call handling and corporate services
• Commercial recovery and assistance
• Commercial workshops
• Storage and parking facilities
• Vehicle hire and rentals
• Custom built recovery vehicles
• Training centre and IVR Training services
• Grab hire and demolition services
View our eBrochure »
17 August 2015 It is with great sadness that we announced back in May that Sheila Coleman, one of the founding family members of Lantern Recovery, passed away.
LRS Racing At Silverstone!
12 August 2015 Well what a weekend Ray has had as the trucks return to Silverstone for the first time in 25 years!
Lantern Acquire Assets of Mid Wales Auto Deliveries
11 August 2015 Lantern Recovery are pleased to announce the acquisition of assets of Mid Wales Auto Deliveries