Recovery, transportation, servicing and more
Every year, Lantern manages over 200,000 vehicle movements for our thousands of clients, who vary from individual subscribers to large scale multi-fleet operators.
Since we were established as a family firm in 1966, it has been our philosophy to always say ‘yes’ to our customers. And with a huge range of facilities available, along with a wealth of experience which is genuinely second-to-none, we feel confident that we can say ‘yes’ to you too – whatever your individual requirements.
Our services include
• Roadside breakdown assistance & recovery
• Plant and Heavy plant transportation
• On-Site servicing – we come to you
• Multi car and truck movements
• Call handling and corporate services
• Commercial recovery and assistance
• Commercial workshops
• Storage and parking facilities
• Vehicle hire and rentals
• Custom built recovery vehicles
• Training centre and IVR Training services
• Grab hire and demolition services
View our eBrochure »
Lantern Recovery Demonstrate for All Ages at Brooklands’ Emergency Services Day
13 May 2015 Lantern Recovery demonstrated a variety of vehicles at The Emergency Services Day at Brooklands on May the 4th!
LRS Racing Wins Most Improved Driver for 2014
11 February 2015 LRS Racing Wins Most Improved Driver for 2014
BTRA Championship 2015 Dates
11 February 2015 The dates of the 2015 BTRA Championship have been announced!