Recovery, transportation, servicing and more
Every year, Lantern manages over 200,000 vehicle movements for our thousands of clients, who vary from individual subscribers to large scale multi-fleet operators.
Since we were established as a family firm in 1966, it has been our philosophy to always say ‘yes’ to our customers. And with a huge range of facilities available, along with a wealth of experience which is genuinely second-to-none, we feel confident that we can say ‘yes’ to you too – whatever your individual requirements.
Our services include
• Roadside breakdown assistance & recovery
• Plant and Heavy plant transportation
• On-Site servicing – we come to you
• Multi car and truck movements
• Call handling and corporate services
• Commercial recovery and assistance
• Commercial workshops
• Storage and parking facilities
• Vehicle hire and rentals
• Custom built recovery vehicles
• Training centre and IVR Training services
• Grab hire and demolition services
View our eBrochure »
Potters Bar Carnival 2014
02 July 2014 Lantern Recovery at Potters Bar Carnival 2014
Lantern Announces Expansion of Prestige Transportation Division
07 March 2014 Lantern Recovery Group announced that the acquisition of Lords Breakdown Recovery Limited, established since 1996, has been completed.
Call Handlers Needed
05 March 2014 We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Staff for various shifts.